Not in China

I am doing an assignment on censorship when I stumbled upon a link on digg.com. Apparently there is a site that lets you check wether your URL is blocked in China or not. Interesting isn't it? Well, being very curious I key in my blog's URL and bang, I got the result above. What have I done to get banned by the Chinese?

Well, I guess it's not amerhadiazmi they're blocking but the blogspot thing back there. Or so I guess. China is among some of the countries that do extensive censorship of the Internet and there are cases where bloggers were arrested. Pakistan even blocked everything from Blogger as well as other blog provides so I think to find a Pakistani blogger is quite an impossible feat.

God, I sure hope Malaysia wouldn't be like that.. by the way, check your website by clicking on the picture.

Labels:


About this entry