9

I don't have anything to share with you. Maybe it is time that you share something with me.

Maybe it is time to stop and think.. and look and listen.

Maybe.

*

I want to be Bob Dylan. I don't want to be Jakob. I don't mind being Warhol, gay and all as long as I have Basquiat by my side. I want be David Bowie for a few days, the others being Ziggy Stardust. I want to be happy like Freddy Mercury. I want a life like Fusciante, down to the depths of hell then get up again. I don't want to be Lennon, I don't really admire his music.

I want to be me. Maybe just a little bit more smart and successful.. and charming and know what I am doing. I need a friend, I need a sidekick, I need someone. I need a challenge, I need to compare and compete. I need to talk and be heard and listen and contribute. I am bored with zero output. I need to hate someone. I need an inspiration, a motivation. I need a cause.

I need you. You know who you are. Whoever you might be.

*

Take me on a Darjeeling Limited. A carefree life in Hotel Chevalier. 


About this entry