Amar and Teeno

Tiada dalam gambar: Ibu bapa dan pacar-pacar menangis. 
Serta rakan-rakan.

Teeno and Amar, two of several prominent names in The Class of 2005 finally departed off to The United States of America yesterday.

One thing that made me look up to this two people is that not only they excel in their studies but they still have a great life. I struggled for an interesting life back then and my studies suffered. I don't know how they did it, maybe they're geniuses. Maybe they just tried harder.

Truth be told, these trips to the airport to send off people kind of made me sorta regret for not going overseas myself. Not going or not able to go? Entah la.. We live and we learn I guess. To adik-adik sitting for SPM, belajar elok-elok.

Anyway, Teeno and Amar, just do your thing. Enjoy life and keep on being smart and successful. In every statement made by Koleq about creating an all rounded individual, they should have your photos by the side.

Good luck!


About this entry