Excuse me..

I hate hate hate this computer I'm writing on. The graphic card killed itself twice just now and a few minutes ago it rebooted all by itself while I was busy typing. How patient do I need to be? Damn, I miss my Mac..

Anyway, I haven't posted for quite sometime; it's not that I don't have stuff worth writing about, I'm just too friggin' tired to do it. It's a hectic hectic life I'm living. Since my dad's car is still in the workshop, he's using the Chevy thus leaving me to the harsh life of Malaysian public transportation. I just came back from KL on a lousily slow KTM Komuter train that got one of its door jammed and making a weird high frequency noise, which I had to endure for the whole 45 minutes ride. I'm close to losing my sanity dude!

Why can't you guys be great like all those public transport I saw on Discovery Channel? Tak cukup ker aku bayar? Anyway, I'm working on a proper posting which might be out soon. Stay tuned folks!

About this entry