Writing is how we survive

I realize this is my 91st posting since I started this blog early this year. Time flies when you're having fun. Looking back on all this years that I blogged both here and on Friendster I do see some changes that though small it effect me deep inside. Anyway, I remember what Nageb used to say..
Friendship is like a plant; You have to water it for it to grow
We can make a whole encyclopedia of quotes about friendship isn't it? As I reminisce the early days I blogged I remember a few names that were so enthusiastic in their writing but now lay silent with each passing day their blog slowly lay forgotten and some are even lost forever. I remeber reading Amar's post on his driving test on that crazy Nissan Bluebird, Cepe's thought provoking topics and in depth reviews the even got my dad reading as well as Nageb, Mukhlis and other bloggers that opened up my mind with their ideals.

So I guess, what really happened to this guys? Why did they stopped typing their brilliant ideas, their blatant comments? Some might say the lack of time, some might argue that they don't have anything to write about while other's because they lack enthusiasm. I myself had stopped blogging before. My blog lay there, dormant in cyberspace right during the moment it was at its peak.. and then it was forgotten. Why? Well, honestly I love being supported. How do you readers give me support? Your comments. As simple as that. I value my blog based on how many people who gave comment. I didn't put a counter not because I couldn't.. I don't want to. Heck, even if there's 1000 people visiting my blog daily but none commented, I'm down.

So I would like to thank all those who spend a few minutes to write some comments on what I write. I appreciate your point of view and what you write is fueling me to keep on writing.
Writing is how we survive
That's what I always tell people when they ask me why I blog. After you die, your stuffs stored away in the attic and your body decay, your writing survives. If not, why is China still a Communist country? Why we still quote Orwell, Kafka, Nietzsche, Marx, Plato and those other dead people? Why people still praise and argue about their ideas? Well, that's because they survive in their writing and that my dear, is immortality.

About this entry