This is me.. I think

I was reading Layla's blog where I stubled upon this website.

Read my VisualDNA Get your own VisualDNA™


Well, of course it's a Web 2.0 site aimed at social networking just like Friendster and MySpace but Imagini did it with a twist. Well, first you are given questions where you have to pick an answer from the photos given. As you might suspect, each photo tells a different perspective of a personality and at the end of it all, you'll get a 'book' describing yourself

So now you have your personality sorted out, Imagini'll try to connect you to other people who might have the same interest as you. I suspect this thing hasn't really flourished yet since 46% is the most anyone else is exactly the same as me. Talk about being unique.. Haha.

Well, what are you waiting for? I know you're bored. Click it and figure out who you are..

Labels: ,


About this entry