Happy Holidays?

I don't really enjoy long long holidays lately. I know I did pray for it when I was in school and all that but having the real chance to live through it, man.. it's no fun! Well, yeah some might suggest doing something to make the break worthwhile but looking at my timetables for June, I see no real opening for work or whatever.

Anyway, I can't wait for college to start again! Crazy? Well at least I know I have important things to do instead of having to figure out what to do. So lately I've been checking the calendar and since the new semester is bound to start in July, I was really looking forward to it. Based on my experience with Limkokwing, the semester should begin on the first week of July thus I basically have around 3 weeks left to kill, so I went to Sungei Wang to get myself a new bag for the new semester.. Haha, macam masa budak-budak dulu.. bag Swan. Well, my current bag is way past its prime and it's quite a shame totting that around so what the heck.

Earlier today I was on YM with Lina and she broke the news to me: College ain't gonna open until 26 July. 26 July? What the hell? She told me she got an email from the college so I immediately checked all my mailbox and there it was:

I'm in FCMB, Faculty of Communication, Multimedia and Broadcasting so I ought to register on 26 which should be a Thursday. Damn, one more month to kill.. What am I supposed to do with all that time?

Labels:


About this entry