Invitation

Hi

I'm doing a documentary for my documentary workshop class this semester. I need help.

I've been writing down a few things I would like to make a documentary about but hey, this is the Information Age. We do things socially. So here's the thing, I would really appreciate it if anyone could give me any ideas about what to shoot. Everyone obviously have something important that they wanted to discuss about, so speak up.

It doesn't have to be complex, it doesn't have to be something difficult. It can be anything simple, just so long as there's something to shoot and a story to tell.

You guys know me, I'm a student. I study films among other things. Still, I believe that there's always something we can all learn from each other. Right? So yeah, if there's anyone who want to follow us around shooting, sure, why not. If you want to sit down with me for hours and hours of editing fun, be my guest. If you want to contribute in any way, a soundtrack, a music you've made or just about anything, we are more than honoured. We could always use a helping hand. And and extra pair of eyes. And another set of brains.

I'm not expecting anything out of this, I won't sulk and cry if no one replied. I just wanted to try.. to get to know people. Call it a social experiment, call it movie making, call it a desperate film student attempting to get good marks with other people's help, call it whatever. Let's make things better.

So, speak up. I'm listening. 

About this entry