Big Brother is watching!

I asked my friend Aiza how the heck did she find my blog amidst all the other stuffs on the Internet. I never tell my classmates about my blog since I somewhat makan hati when some of them said that bloggers are stupid and silly during a class sometimes ago. Anyway, she told me that she was googling for something on Farrah Adeeba a few days ago when she stumbled upon this blog. I was like, huh? My blog, listed on Google? Really? I never knew that, what a pleasent suprise! Anyway, it turned out that Lina also found my blog through Google.. Wow wow wow.

Well so today I did a little research on Google and it turned out that almost everything on me is on Google. Being curious I try searching on Aliffadha and guess what, Alep's blog, his MySpace as well as my blog was listed. Tsk.. I thought I was special. Haha! I also tried searching on Yahoo! which gave a totally different result. This time around my blog isn't listed but they have my Friendster account, a comment I posted on Nik Nazmi's blog, my MCOBA Offside profile as well as comments I did on digg.com.

I never thought that search engines would give a damn about something as miniscule as my blog or a silly comment I made on some forum.. How the hell did they do that among the bah-zillion websites on the web? Heck, even I forgot that I have a MCOBA Offside account!

Well, I guess you'll never really have any privacy on the Internet.. Big Brother is always keeping an eye on you.

About this entry