The Mac returns

Yeeha! My beloved Mac is finally back in my loving arms.. Oh how I miss thee. I was in Hanna Chan's boring class yesterday when the Mac people called me to inform me that my Mac is ready for pickup. So immedietely after class I tumpang Keisha and Arif to the Curve. Anyway, as we were driving past the Sunway toll I suddenly remembered that I didn't bring my receipt with me.. again. Oh shit.. Anyway, I told Keisha to drop me at the Kelana Jaya LRT instead. Why? Well folks, I was going to go to KL Sentral, back to Cyberjaya on the bus and then back to Damansara to get my Mac. Crazy? Yes, but I really really need my Mac since I got like a ton of work to do. Ho humm

Anyway, our God is a Merciful God. I was just messaging Hariri randomly tanya khabar when he said that he is at the Curve with his parents so I asked him to go to the Apple Store and ask Barry whether it was possible to pickup the Mac without having the receipt.. which Barry thankfully said yes of course. Thank God! I immedietely went back to Kelana Jaya and took a cab to the Curve. I don't know why but money was the last thing on my mind then.

So to make a long story short, I went there, got my Mac back with new set of battery and had lunch with the Ariffin family. What a long week..

About this entry