What a great punchline!

I'm back in Rawang since tomorrow I have an appointment with the doctor. Anyway, today is a very bad day for me. First, there's something wrong with Cyberia's water system. I got water the colour of tea coming out from the tap. Being optimistic, I waited for the water to clean.. and waited and waited and waited until about 3 to 4 hours later to no avail. I missed my group meeting for Malaysian Studies because of it.. Sorry guys, I really really wanted to go but I don't want to meet you all smelling like a skunk, and neither do you. Then things get worse. I got into an arguement with this one guy over a DVD.. Silly, I know but if you know the fella, you'll admit that he is sillier than his arguements. After that, I decided to jump into the pool and bathe myself in the pool's peculiarly coloured water. Oh what the hell.. I don't mind as long as I can get myself wet, I'm happy.

I could go on with the other part of my bad day but I don't want to burden you guys with my problems though some of my friends love to tell me about their problems. Am I a good listener? Anyway, I just noticed that I've passed the 100 post mark with my previous post and this one is the 101th. Yeeha! This project is a success people. I never thought I would be able to contain my enthusiasm up to this level because my Friendster blog ended its life somewhere around this point. I won't make the same mistake again, I promise that. This blog is going to stay folks.

Anyway, before I wrote this post I was reading Reader's Digest and I stumbled upon a joke that made my day. It's a blessing to find things's like this on a very bad day. Want to share some laughs?

A chicken and a cow break out of prison and make their way to the border. Hiding behind a bush, they peer out at the checkpoint on the other side of the road, the only thing between them and freedom.

The chicken looks at the cow and say sadly, "You go on, I'll have to turn back here".

"But why?", the bewildered cow asks.

The chicken's eyes move slowly from the armed guards at the checkpoint to the road in front of them. Then he says, "If I cross that road, it might raise a lot of questions".
Hillarious.

About this entry