0105 Blog

Phewh! I just passed up my storyboard today and now I'm left with 4 assignments to pass up in two weeks time. Sounds easy isn't it? Not really.

Anyway to my fellow batchmates, I noticed the fuss about an uncentralized centers of information for our batch, namely our Yahoo! Group, Friendster Group and of course, the niche Flickr Pool. I was thinking of a way to centralize things but at the end, I end up thinking of yet another website for you all to visit and rub shoulders.

Before you start cursing me and create plans to ruin my life, let me have a chance to explain my latest idea. I noticed that our batch have a lot of great minds and superb writers such as Cepe, Nageb, Amar and what not. I noticed that this people are indeed very busy and finds it hard to manage their own blog and thus, everything lay redundant. Isn't it guys? I also noticed that hey, there's a lot of us all around the world these days, they must've a lot to tell about their life abroad. So there, 3 realizations.. this latest effort folks, is targetted to connect that 3 points and make something out of it and I really am considering a blog for The Class of 2005.

For this effort, I plan to use either Blogger or WordPress as the platform since both allow multiple authors to one blog. What this means is that anyone can basically write whatever they want on this blog as if it is their own blog while sharing it with several other authors. Cool isn't it? Heck, the only thing they need to do is log on and write and I will be doing all the tinkering with the layout and what not. It couldn't be easier! It would most probably be on Blogger since many people have an account for it but I still keep WordPress as a second option. What do you think?

Now at last we can have all the great minds of our batch to speak up in one place just like we used to do not long ago. We can still have those funny laughs and crazy chats at the Friendster Group and collect our photos in the Flickr Pool but this blog would be the place where we get serious. It's a wicked world that we live in, we need to be serious sometimes don't we?

This effort is very much in its infancy and I would really love to get feedbacks from you guys. Please support this effort. Thank you very much.

Labels:


About this entry