Tubes and Storyboards

During Faizal's class today we discussed about the importance of audience in the media. Well, audience is of course very very important to the media since without audience, the media would fail its purpose isn't it? As I listen to his lecture, the more I understand that it is important for my upcoming assignment where I will be writing about YouTube.

So after class I went to talk with Faizal and to my suprise, the guy said that it is a very good topic and smiled! Wow, what a relief! He also said that it would be good if I write about the effects of YouTube to broadcasters on how they are trying to handle this new media contrary to traditional mediums. One such example which Faizal pointed out was lonelygirl15 which is a sitcom produced by two screenwriters which are aired on YouTube. Cool, now I know the direction I need to steer my assignment! Yeeha!

Nevertheless, as of this moment I am focussing on my Film and Television class' assignment which is a storyboard. Eric gave all of us a three paged article on a story called 'Orang Minyak' and told us to do the storyboard based on it. Well, I can't draw and my last effort at storyboards was during Theater Merdeka when I was in Form Five but alas, we try to try and we live to live isn't it?

Okay folks, hope you guys are happy with your workloads. I sure am happy with mine. No, seriously.

Labels: ,


About this entry