Old Boy's Weekend blues

Bad luck: I have an exam on the 28th April.. a Saturday and more importantly, the Malay College Old Boy's Weekend. Oh shit.

You remember when I wrote about Murphy's Law? Well, I guess I really need to better my ties with Murphy since I've been bombarded by his law again and again and again. I was just about to ask what did I do wrong when my Karma speak to me:
"Have you really been going to Malaysian Studies every week?"

"Well, no actually", I relied. "I did skip some classes, just like every other course".

Oh cool. Now Karma is joining forces with Murphy it seemes.. Anyway, the exam is from 10 A.M till 11.30. I guess if I could just finish the paper early then shoot off straight to Kuala Kangsar I might still have time for the Weekend. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do. And oh, Murphy.. please stay out of this ya?

Labels:


About this entry