Thank You

Hi folks, sorry for being quite stagnant for a while. I'm already back in Rawang as of last Friday and currently recovering from the operation. Sakit siot!

Well, think about it; I removed something outa my nose and throat that'll not heal until a week or two. We humans must eat and breathe need we not? So yeah, eating isn't as much fun as it used to be and it takes much much longer chewing them so they go in smoothly. Tisk.. C'est la vie.

Anyway, two days ago we did have our barbecue cum kenduri arwah Syafiq Salam. Haha, really gonna kill him next time I meet him. It all went smoothly over at Erare's house is Kelana Jaya with a good turnaround of some 30 plus people including some I haven't meet for a long long time such as Pok Wang and Bebeh. Good times, great friends.. Thanks to all who came, I'll post them pictures up soon ya?

So hang in there, I'll be around with some posting before this week ends. Got lotsa lotsa things to write about. Anyway, thanks to all those warm wishes, those are probably the best medicine one could ask for. Thank you also to you all chatting over there on my chatbox while I was away. Haha.. 

Thanks and god bless!

About this entry