What I did this week

Hi, my name is Hadi and I haven't posted anything for quite a while. Sorry. So.. What have I been up to all this while?

First, I finally secured my MARA loan after a 6 months wait. Lama kan? Well, I filled out the application form that I got from Limkokwing on February and I dunno.. somehow it took them several months to get the form from Cyberjaya to Medan MARA. From there, the process of getting my application approved was quite swift to my suprise and I got a reply from a Encik Najib a week later asking me to come to Medan MARA to collect the agreement form. It's not all bed of roses but at the end of it all I end up with a new CIMB Bank account (just because MARA doesn't deal with Maybank), quite a comprehensive knowledge of how the lifts work in Medan MARA and a good how-to when dealing with anything government.. and oh, a financial aid. Thank you MARA.

Remember the old iMac I told you guys about? A few days ago my new analog board shipment arrived from Georgia, USA. I got it from eBay and it costs me RM 250 for the board and another RM 150 for shipping. Expensive? Well.. compare that to the price quoted by the Apple Store (RM 2000), it's a bargain. It's my first purchase of anything from the Internet and I must say that it's not as scary as it first seemed. The iMac is now at the Curve Apple Store, awaiting repair and I do hope it works.. please!

Anyway, last week my sister came back from Moscow and Mak, Abah and I were there to pick her up. It's been a year since I last saw her so I admit that I sure am happy seeing my sister again though she insisted that I've gained weight. Now, where did she get that idea? Haha.. So since most of us are at home now (Arif, where are you?) Mak decided to take the family on a trip to Bukit Tinggi. I honestly have no idea what's up there but I guess there's ought to be a lot of things I can photograph up there now that I got my camera back from Neet. Yeeha!

So, what more can I say? Have a nice weekend people. Go out more and see things. I'll be back soon with a good story and some nice photos.. hopefully.

About this entry