Their War, Our World.. Oh Joy!

I just came back from the cinema after watching the new Transformers movie. Well, what can I say about the movie? It was awesome! Haha.. Talk about 3 hour of power!


I must admit before watching this I wasn't really that eager to watch the movie, what more on its premiere day. I remember watching Geto joyously surf their website and telling me this and that while I acted as if I was interested. Sorry Geto.. Nevertheless, the day I went to watch the yawning Fantastic 4 was when I was taken aback by the Transformers movie trailer and I guess I just couldn't wait to see this movie.

Well, i wouldn't want to spoil the movie for you so I wouldn't say anything about the plot and all that. Nevertheless, I would like to reassure you all that this movie got everything! Teenage romance? Check. Family values? Check. Comedy? Check. Sci-Fi technology? Check. Hard pounding action? Check. Heck, they even make fun of George W. Bush and how the United States handle national security issues as well as the government's love of secrecy. Damn, I really really wanna write more about it.. Oh well, it's better for you guys to see it for yourself. Haha..

Anyway, there you have it.. My two cents on the Transformers movie. Forget what people tell you about this movie not being true to the original Transformers and all that, you don't need to be a fanboy to appreciate this movie. Totally worth it.

Labels:


About this entry